This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager, Global Communication Services Bagsværd Denmark,
Posted on : 20 June 2017
Pioneer a brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Project Manager, Global Communication Services
- Do you enjoy the challenge of leading a project team? Are you deadline-oriented with a proven
- attention to details? Do you also enjoy collaboration, and have a strong drive to achieve results?
- In essence, is project management in your DNA?
- Then you may be the next project manager we are looking for!
- You will work as part of our in-house agency, Global Communication Services, and you will manage a wide range of communication projects both industry-specific campaigns and corporate communication initiatives e.g. product launches, larger exhibitions & customer events, marketing collateral, larger cross functional projects etc.
- You will be responsible for defining the projects as scoped by the project owners, and have the responsibility for developing, managing and maintaining full overview of project plans, budgets, and project-specific resources. You will manage cross-functional project teams, including external suppliers, to develop and implement on- and offline deliverables in line with our visual identity.
- We expect you to be an active contributor to the ongoing development of our company's communication tools and channels, as well as internal processes.
- As a project manager in Global Communication Services you ll work in a fast-paced environment where it s critical that you are comfortable managing several different types of communication tasks and stakeholders in parallel.
- To do this effectively, you ll need a strong drive for results, good insight into a range of communication tools, and great collaboration skills.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a Master s degree in communications / marketing
- Have minimum 8 years of experience in project management within global B2Bcommunications / marketing, possibly with an agency
- Have experience with a wide range of communication tools and channels
- Have the ability to influence others while still respecting other people s skills and opinions
- Have a well-developed sense of service mindedness you love to go that extra mile for the customer/colleague
- Be able to keep your head clear even in high waters
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates