This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 13 July 2017
- Bio Connection B.V. has built up a strong reputation within the field of contract services and manufacturing aimed at the development and production of sterile (bio) pharmaceutical drug products ever since its establishment more than 10 years ago.
- We operate from our State-of-the-Art facility in The Netherlands, which has EMA and FDA certification and is ideally suited for small to medium batch sizes for both clinical trial material and commercial product supply.
- Our own key CMC services are: Drug Product Development, Fill & Finish, Freeze-drying and a broad range of Drug Product supporting services.
- BioConnection s clients are Biotech and Pharma companies worldwide.
- We bring value to our customers through our expertise, dedication, customer orientation and flexibility.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated colleagues interested in contributing to our further growth.
- Within the project the Project Manager is responsible for: Time, Information, Communication, Finance, Planning
- Financial management aspect of project management, including preparing schedules, control measures, monitoring, and reporting
- Strong stakeholder management; ability to pull together stakeholders, internal and external teams (at a distance) to ensure time frames are met
- Advice and resolve issues within the project
- Drive internal and external suppliers to reach end goals as agreed with the customer
- Commercial awareness; generate more assignments at current customers
- Budgeting cost and schedule
- Contract management (such as QA, LOA, CDA and change orders)
- Proven ability to develop, motivate, monitor, and evaluate cross functional project team members assigned to the project to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to switch easily between assignments and its own dynamics
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, mediate conflict, develop professional relationships with stakeholders, and build consensus
- Effective relationship builder able to quickly build and sustain relationships
- Customer oriented, acts as a key person between customer and the project team
- Good sense of business-, commercial opportunities
- Knowledge of drug-development is a plus
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) as defined by the PMI (or another recognized education)
- Bachelor or master education
- Experience in Biotech/Pharma industry is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of other languages is a plus
5349 AB Oss Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates