This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager for Sourcing team in Corporate Procurement Bagsværd Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- We are looking for a strong candidate to take up the role as Project Manager in our Product Supply Sourcing team of our company.
- We offer a challenging job in a time where procurement excellence is prominent on the corporate agenda, and the opportunity to drive our ambition of being the best procurement function in the global pharma industry.
- This is a unique opportunity for personal and professional development working in a high performance culture where we take pride in being a great place to work and deliver high impact and value to our company.
About the department
- Corporate Procurement is responsible for the indirect spend in our company and for defining and driving the global procurement strategy.
- Corporate Procurement consists of 140 employees.
- We promote a global mind-set, dedication to business partnering and a relentless focus on creating rewarding careers for our people.
- Corporate Procurement is anchored with direct report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of our company.
- The aspiration for the Product Supply Sourcing team is to grow it in size and continue to deliver value and be a strong procurement partner across the Product Supply organisation.
- We work fact-based, are dedicated to collaborative problem solving and take active leadership for the initiatives we are involved in.
- We invest significant resources in developing our employees through coaching, frequent feedback, formal training and by giving challenging responsibility to individuals.
- The team consists of a Team leader and 7+ highly talented Project Managers, Category Managers, Procurement Consultants and Graduates.
- Further, you will work in close collaboration with our colleagues in Product Supply across the world.
- As Project Manager in our Product Supply Sourcing Team, you will be responsible for identifying and executing key initiatives and improvement projects with focus on sourcing across our Product Supply organisation.
- You will negotiate with suppliers and optimize global sourcing excellence practices and tools, ensure effective category portfolio management and development of global category strategies and operating models in collaboration with Sourcing Managers and Senior Management in Product Supply, covering a yearly spend of more than 6 bDKK.
- You will personally be responsible for driving projects, and thereby the daily management of a project team of 1-4 members.
- The job offers frequent senior management interaction, leadership responsibility, and international opportunities.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and have an individualized development plan and training program for each employee.
- You have completed a Master's degree (e.g. in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management) with a top 10% GPA.
- You have 2-4 year of experience from working with procurement, finance, strategy, project management and/or business development in a leading organisation or as a management consultant from a top tier consultancy.
- You are analytical, structured and comfortable managing a team on your own.
- You have an international mind-set, you communicate clearly and concisely and you are comfortable in giving presentations to senior management.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates