Project Manager - Eyewear Scanner - Belgium
In a close partnership, we created a unique 3D tailoring eyewear platform. This eyewear platform consists of various components, one of them: scanner. The Project Manager works together with the Product Manager in order to get the scanners ready for market.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 3 years of experience in a project management position;
- Master degree in electronics, electro mechanics, engineering;
- Eager to meet the high requirements for this type of products;
- Business feeling;
- Passion for eyewear;
- Delivery of a state-of-the-art scanner on time. Manage the transition from prototype to industrialisation;
- Management of technicians who build and test the scanner;
- Coordination of with engineering team on design change;
- Strong interaction with the Software Product Manager so that the software is compatible with the scanner;
- Follow-up of the production at our assembly supplier, agree on assembly instructions;
- Coordinate CE certification process: follow-up of the testing and communication with test lab;
- Follow-up of the electronics supplier;
- Negotiation of prices, delivery times, …
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere