This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- Are you interested in development opportunities within the full-service CRO and you have a proven track record in the international project management (minimum 2 years), including milestone and budget management?
- Would you like to be a part of the cross-functional team, encouraging and rewarding shared intelligence?
- We aim for excellence in everything we do, taking personal accountability for our actions and results.
- We also believe that successful people never stop learning, and we are ready to support them with our Learning and Development Team.
- We are looking for people with passion. Who see more than numbers and databases. Who are not afraid of questioning the current status, always striving for more.
- We believe that it is our privilege to work on projects which, in longer perspective, can result in enhancing patients' lives.
- If you want to have a real impact on people's well-being, shaping the future of our organization, and you ALWAYS THINK BIG, feeling even more motivated by challenging responsibilities, give us a chance to meet you!
Find a Job Find Candidates