- As project manager, you will be in charge of motivating and driving teams, ensuring high quality communication and being credible single point of project management.
- You will manage cross functional project teams, control the requirements phase, develop appropriate project management in collaboration with the team (timelines, deliverables, risks, costs), execute the project with appropriate control and ensure timely escalation and resolution of project risks.
- You will provide your support to Division level PMO activities, regarding continuous improvement, methodology reviews and implementation of new tools and processes.
- You will act as a project management subject matter expert and provide coaching and support to relevant partners.
- You will ensure external view on project management by visiting events, meetings, customer visits and peer visits.
- You hold a University degree (MSc, Engineer degree) in scientific or technical subject.
- PMI or any equivalent certification is an asset.
- You have 5+ years professional experience in a regulated industry, ideally in Healthcare market.
- You have very good command of IT tools, such as MS Office pack.
- You have proven leadership and communication skills.
- You are French or English native speaker, with very good knowledge of the other language. German is a plus.