Project Manager - Commercial Operation Transition - Indonesia
- Inventory supply and strategy
- Supplier relationship
- Demand planning
- Managing 3rd distributor
- Responsible for managing and ensuring targeted inventory holding for the business are met.
- Work with the commercial teams to execute challenge forecasts and maintaining an overview of supply from forecasts through to availability for distribution. Thus contribute to the achievement of sales and inventory target
- Interact with sales, marketing and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool and tabulate 36 mths rolling forecast on monthly basis.
- Establish good rapport with internal supply sources and exercise good negotiation skills.
- Working closely with regulatory department and distributors in permit application, product registration and label change as a result of manufacturing or packaging site change in ensuring product supply continuity.
- Liaising with distributor in ensuring timely receiving and distribution of goods to the end users.
- Coordinate with distributors in managing the operations of value added activities.
- Monthly stock reconciliation
- Preparing Month end financial report namely inventory provision and write off reports.
- Accountable to ensure that all information management systems, data management processes and interfaces operate appropriately to support all key SCL drivers for success and delivery of agreed service levels. These systems and processes maybe local, enterprise, external or cloud based.
- Responsible to establish appropriate service level agreements, performance requirements and monitoring metrics and issue management and resolution with local, regional or global teams that provide data and information systems services to the market in support SCL key areas of success
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.