This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager (cGMP) - Belgium
Keyrus Biopharma (company)
Posted on : 13 May 2017
We are looking for a Project Manager (cGMP) for one of our clients.
- Project Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successful completion of a project.
- It includes but is not limited to:
- Initialization and planning of project phases
- Development of the project cost structure
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Application of project management processes and tools
- Project management is accomplished by the application of proven processes and tools with the goal of ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality services and/or solutions which meet client requirements.
- On a more advanced level, project management ensures that several projects are connected for technical or functional reasons.
Role and main tasks:
- Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
- Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method.
- Industrial or civil engineer with experience in project management
- Required Experience & Knowledge
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods (PRINCE II, Six Sigma)
- Successful experience in people management
- Knowledge of cGMP
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in project management
ICT & Language Skills:
- MS Office
- English and French
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.