Project Manager Biopharmaceuticals - Belgium
The anacura laboratory group is an independent, analytical center of excellence active in the healthcare and life sciences sector. Our Life Sciences business unit supports ambitious small- and mid size as well as large and established drug companies worldwide by providing analytical solutions in the field of drug characterization and release and stability in a GMP certified and FDA approved environment. In context of the continued growth of our Biopharmaceutical division we are looking for a (m/f) Project Manager Biopharmaceuticals.
- You translate our customers’ analytical needs for their biopharmaceuticals (recombinant proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, vaccines, etc.) into projects with well-defined scope and efficient work flow.
- You closely manage a team of laboratory analysts to ensure projects are performed according to customer expectations, within the foreseen timing and budget and in accordance to our internal quality management system
- Together with our expert team leaders, you facilitate troubleshooting, evaluation of results and follow-up of deviations.
- You interact with our customers on a regular basis providing project updates and report and advising for next steps in their biopharmaceutical drug development process.
- You actively contribute to improve our operational process efficiency, quality and our people’s welfare in our working environment.
- Master’s degree or PhD in sciences (Bio-Chemist, Bio-Engineer, Pharmacist, ..)
- You have a good understanding of analytical techniques such as chromatography, electrophoresis and/or ELISA.
- You have several years of relevant working experience in a CMC environment of a biotech or pharma company, including experience with quality control .
- You are familiar with regulatory requirements for GMP, method validation, release & stability testing.
- You are a people manager, team player and problem solver with strong communication skills.
- You are customer oriented.
- You will have a position with autonomy and responsibility with opportunities to take initiatives to improve our biopharmaceutical services.
- You will lead a dynamic and highly motivated team of laboratory analyst and will represent our company to our customers.
- You will be part of the anacura group, a family owned, long term focused and ambitious laboratory organization with in which everyone is accessible.
- You will receive a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
Your application will be considered quickly and with the greatest confidentiality. For additional information please contact Annelies De Vos: email@example.com or by phone +32 9 257 15 07.