This job is currently Archived,
Project Manager - China
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- Are you looking for a patient-centered culture company?
- Are you an experienced commercial operation?
- Are you ready to take on the responsibility for commercial operation team?
- We are waiting for you.
About the department
- Commercial department aspire to drive sales growth in Primary healthcare institution
- Pharmacy and other channels, while ensuring market access, distributor cooperation and product availability to support sustainable business growth.
- Lead and participate in CME/cross-functional projects (projects to be defined and scoped);
- Assume role for anchoring CME strategies and management, especially follow-up actions;
- Support CME HR Partner on organization structure and development initiatives and implementation;
- Support development of regular HQ/GM reporting and communication;
- Prepare presentations and other materials for Commercial VP in collaboration with Department Assistant; Ad-hoc tasks.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the business of our company
- Minimum 2 years’ experience:
- Project management
- General company and pharma related business matters
- Cross-functional company understanding
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better for patients around the world.
- As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.