Project Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for an entrepreneurial service/project manager.
- He will be responsible for supporting, participating in and implementing service and project assignments.
Areas of responsibility :
- Formulation of technical solutions and development of action plans for technical engineering projects.
- Team member in larger projects and taking responsibility for smaller service and project tasks.
- Important role in communicating with customers about project status, possible bottlenecks, technical problems and issues.
- Responsible for the coordination of several technicians, partners, colleagues and suppliers involved in the project and/or technical issue to be solved.
- Provides input for technical specifications and is responsible for providing all necessary documentation (plans, drawings, installation and operation manuals).
- Supervision of conformity with respect to health, environment and safety regulations, as applicable.
- Maintains contacts with potential and strategically important customers.
- You will be based in Belgium, but with sporadic international exposure related to installations, startups or specific customer contacts.
- Continuous improvement oriented with respect to design methodologies and new technological processes.
- Reports to Senior Management.
- Manages subcontractors.
Skills, competences, education:
- Master preferably with a minimum of 5 years’ service/engineering experience in similar markets.
- Knowledgeable or experienced and interested in at least one of the following competences-areas:
- ICT – PLC – LabView
- Vision ( Macro ) (Photonics) (Optics)
- Motion control ( Mechatronics)
Dutch, English, French, (German)