Project Manager Analytical Development & Validation - Netherlands
Your role as a Project Manager Analytical Development & Validation
- In this position within the Project Management department, you will be in charge of a diverse array of projects concerning the development and validation of analytical methods for pharmaceutical products and dosage forms.
- These projects typically involve method transfer, verification, feasibility and validation, but may also include manufacturing activities such as manual aseptic fill & finish, labeling and packaging of small batches of Clinical Trial Material.
- You will coordinate activities of our scientists and technicians, both within the PROXY organisation as well as for other Business Units within the company Sinensis group, such as the Manufacturing unit, MicroSafe and Spinnovation Analytical.
- You manage projects on development, optimization and validation of analytical methodologies using a large variety of techniques, including but not limited to LC and MS;
- You review documentation such as protocols and result reports;
- You provide operational input into quotes/proposals to ensure capabilities and client needs are aligned;
- You check the scope of work and budget accurately to reflect documented client expectations at all times;
- You define project milestones and check project performance against plan, from signed contract to invoice paid;
- You motivate the project team members and make sure that their tasks and timelines are clear at all times;
- You make sure that these projects are conducted in accordance with GMP standards and procedures;
- You control the budget of assigned studies;
- You support client and internal audits;
- You act as a mentor and sparring partner for colleagues that manage smaller projects within our organization.
- PhD or MSc degree in life sciences, preferably biochemistry, organic chemistry or analytical chemistry;
- At least three years of relevant experience as a project manager in a laboratory setting, preferably in a biotech or (bio)pharma company;
- Working experience in development and validation of analytical methods;
- Independent, thorough and able to perform under pressure;
- Strong team player;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Result- and customer-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of the English language, and at least a basic understanding of Dutch;
- Working experience in a GMP facility;
- Working knowledge of laboratory analyses of raw materials and finished products is a recommendation.
A world of possibilities
- A responsible and challenging position within the team;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
- Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary and benefits.
Working at our company Laboratories offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a medium sized and dynamic company, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having company as a parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for the motivated employees:
- Plenty of opportunities for growth;
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and scientists within the company
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work.