- As a Project Manager at our company you are responsible for ensuring that our studies are performed in line with client expectations and project budget.
- You will act as the main line of communication between the sponsor and the project team at our company
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting in identifying and recruiting investigational sites
- Contributing to the development of study related documents such as research protocols and Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Providing input on study related documents, such as CRF, publications and clinical study reports
- Setting up the project plan and study team
- Ensuring training of the project team
- Liaising with the project team to ensure that the project is being performed according to study protocol and time-lines
- Managing projects in accordance with the contract and proactively recognize any changes in scope.
- Acting as the main line of communication between the sponsor and our company
- Preparation of progress reports
- Managing the study budget
- Review of monitoring visit reports
- Providing input to Sponsor Proposals
- Maintaining a good level of scientific knowledge within the therapeutic areas
Qualifications and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Experience with coordinating and leading a team
- Great interest in oncology
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulations and processes
- Experience in clinical research preferred
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Good communication skills
- Representative,outgoing and custumer focused
- Administrative excellent
- Self motivated and proactive
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Foreign language skills preferred
- Our mission is to provide Direction to our clients during the entire drug development path from Drug to Data to Dossier (the so-called “4D” concept).
- Becoming our employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative cancer therapies to patients.
- As a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- We invest in our employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.