This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- as a Project Manager at our company you are responsible for ensuring that our studies are performed in line with client expectations and project budget.
- you will act as the main line of communication between the sponsor and the project team at our company
role and responsibilities
- assisting in identifying and Recruiting investigational sites
- contributing to the development of study related documents such as research science)" rel="nofollow">Protocols and Informed Consent forms (icf)
- providing input on study related documents, such as crf, Publications and Clinical study reports
- setting up the project plan and study team
- ensuring Training of the project team
- liaising with the project team to ensure that the project is being performed according to study science)" rel="nofollow">Protocol and time-lines
- managing projects in accordance with the contract and proactively recognize any changes in scope.
- acting as the main line of communication between the sponsor and our company
- preparation of progress reports
- managing the study budget
- review of monitoring visit reports
- providing input to sponsor proposals
- maintaining a good level of scientific knowledge within the Therapeutic Areas
qualifications and characteristics of the ideal candidate
- degree in Medicine, Health Care, sciences" rel="nofollow">Life sciences or related fields
- at least 2 years of Project Management experience
- experience with coordinating and leading a team
- great interest in oncology
- in-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (gcp) and local regulations and processes
- experience in Clinical research preferred
- excellent organization and management skills
- good Communication Skills
- representative,outgoing and custumer focused
- administrative excellent
- self motivated and proactive
- fluency in written and spoken English
- foreign language skills preferred
- our mission is to provide direction to our clients during the entire Drug Development path from drug to data to dossier (the so-called 4d concept).
- becoming our Employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative Cancer therapies to patients.
- as a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- we invest in our Employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.
1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates