Project Manager 2 - Investments & Project Engineering - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Complete assigned projects within scope, cost, quality, and schedule requirements.
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Support development of project ideas, analysis and obtain agreement on new projects, cost, scope and schedule.
- Recognizes opportunities for innovation or process improvement.
- Manages the triple constraints of budget, timeline, and scope to meet expectations of both customers and management.
- Maintains a balanced perspective between short- and long-term priorities.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project progress, intervention and problem solving to meet objectives.
- Adjusts priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events; demonstrates flexibility in response to changing circumstances.
- Ensure that installation, troubleshooting, qualification and validation of equipment meets objectives.
- Maintains effective communication and ensure alignment in coordination with multiple project teams.
- Responsible for stakeholder management and communications to management, project team and other involved units.
- Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project.Coaching and mentoring of project team.
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
- B.SC in Engineering/Economics /Business Administration
- Advanced Project Management competencies obtained through relevant PM training or experience
- 5-7 years of engineering experience in facility infrastructure as well as manufacturing experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- 5-7 years proven project management experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read/review design drawings (CAD) with a basic understanding of P&ID, HVAC, and Electrical systems.Understanding of complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to high-level concepts.Working knowledge/experience of building and utility equipment
- Demonstrates functional/business understanding.Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of project management
- Develops and maintains strong internal relationships.Is proficient at problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills; has the ability to acts as project lead and lead cross functional project teams in the development and implementation of projects.
- Has the ability to influence others on objectives and projects outcomes.
- Basic understanding of contractual documents and ability to create work plans and detailed project schedules.
- Proven project management experience with direct management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven expertise in mentoring/development, planning/organizing, managing execution, and revising the work plan for complex problems solved by cross functional teamsInitiative, ability to function independently
- Good judgment in decision making as well as very good leadership skills
- Functions well in team environment
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment and areas.
- Ability to work hours necessary and according to customer needs in a continuous 24/7 operation.
- Interface with all departments to obtain/relay information.
- Develop contacts with outside vendors and contractors always complying with the NN business ethical requirements.