Project Management Analyst II - United States
- The Project Manager role supports the Project Management Office by providing support for projects and initiatives through standardized Project Management. Specifically, the role will focus on three core responsibilities with additional exposure possible.
- Three core areas are; supporting organizational processes, driving project management office programs, and delivering standard project per PMO methodology for the GSC operations. Must develop and maintain critical relationships with various cross-functional departments and cross-business customers.
- Collaborates with the project leaders and line functions to track and document delivery of projects and initiatives required to support organization at multiple level projects
- Ensures project delivery and effectiveness of each project including: pre-work, activities before launch, stage gate reviews, milestone reviews, sunset reviews are managed through standardized Project Management methods and alignment with project within the PMO.
- Project Management support for the GSC; tracks for critical path activities; Risk assessments (through use of FMEA tool/methodology) and all PMO methodology in place; Informs key stakeholders of project status through regular communication package.
- Supports development of PMO materials and status update and integration to into the PMO programs at large.
- Cross-functional project experience with a good understanding of collaboration, project execution and strong communication skills.
- Experience with project management concepts, planning, timeline management, and risk management-assessment and mitigation and corrective action
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, problem solving and detail oriented.
- Strong ability to influence or manage without direct authority. Proficient with Microsoft Project 2010
Education | BS/BA with a minimum of 4 years or MS/MBA with a minimum of 2+ years of project management experience in PMO or Consulting.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Manager, Biotech, Risk Management, Consulting, Management, Science, Finance, Technology, Research