This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 September 2017
Location: Boston or East Coast of the US (office-based/home-based)
The duties associated with the role include:
- Controling realization of the clinical research study at all stages.
- Ensuring that projects under assigned portfolio are delivered on time, within budget and with quality.
- Proactively reporting study progress, delays and risk, as weel as associated action plans.
- Preparing reports on the assigned activities according to the requirements, timelines and realization of study budget.
- Taking part in teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, services providers and team members from other departments
- Participating in sponsor audits and Regulatory Authority inspections
- Cooperating actively on preparation and conduct of Bid Defense Meetings organized by B&D Department when requested.
- Managing contracting and coordinating work of all services providers
- Supervising accurate reporting of study costs by services provider.
- University/college degree in life sciences or equivalent clinical research experience
- In-depth knowledge of the global drug development process
- Significant clinical trial management experience (including standard PL activities, customer management, BID meetings), across multiple global studies (Americas + at least 2-5 EU/APAC countries)
- Focused on project work, driving results based on set milestones, assuring compliance with applicable regulations and work schedules
- Excellent communication, negotiation/influencing and social skills
- Flexibility to work with different time zones
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV using the button below.
Boston/East Coast, United States
Find a Job Find Candidates