Project Lead / Senior Engineer - Switzerland
- Do you have experience with management of complex projects and processes and are you looking to further develop you career?
- Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- We are currently looking for a motivated and driven team-player to join the Manufacturing Science team, in a role based in Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for leading Technology Transfers and Process Changes, as well as being Subject Matter Expert supporting the manufacturing of commercial products,
- This includes being leading partner in continuous improvement.
- Activities will take place within and across the organization and towards CMO’s.
Primary responsibilities included but not limited to;
- Provide SME support and technical / scientific leadership to processes at CMO’s in collaboration with External Manufacturing, and handle complexity in regards to products, processes, CMOs and stakeholders
- Professionally handle and balance competing interests and potentially rapid change of strategies, .
- Cover all aspects from readiness, over execution to lessons-learned - providing clear project management leadership during the entire process
- Lead global process changes and technology transfer and provide 2nd and 3rd line support to resolve Deviations and process disruptions including in cases of potential product impact
- Lead and coordinate activities coming to/from internal to external CMO's and between CMO's and support other major process change projects internally and at CMO's.
- We are looking for an ambitious and high performing individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence behaviors, negotiate and resolve challenges with calm, tact and diplomacy. Furthermore you need to have;
- Experience with project management along with a strong background in engineering and high volume automation
- Experience with DFM, Lean/Six Sigma, and use of statistical packages, and be able to handle data
Master’s Degree within a relevant field
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Founded in 1978, our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- With more than 7,000 people worldwide, our company is truly a global organization.
- With a strong affiliate presence and a network of distribution partners, our company has established a global footprint that allows us to capture the greatest value for the products we develop.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Biotech, Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Science, Management