Project Lead Quality Manager - United States
Primoris Services Corporation, ARB, Inc. is seeking a Project Lead Quality Manager for the Los Angeles area.
- Implementing project specific quality control program structured for compliance with all applicable codes and the project specifications
- Manage field support inspectors
- Manage all special inspection city, county & government requirements
- Set-up complete project QC tracking system for all activities, weld tracking log, NDE tracking log, rejection rate, civil tracking system
- Manage and schedule all NDE activities (RT, PT, MT and UT)
- Managing all Non-Conformance reports and work with the owner for resolution
- Have certification or experience for reviewing/interpretation of all RT film, related to the code of construction
- Manage and qualify all welders
- Manage all weld rod control & storage per QC program
- Maintain welding continuity for all welders
- Manage all welding procedures as they are approved by the project owner
- Manage all Sub-Contractors and their approved quality programs
- Manage all material, and equipment for storage/preservation requirements
- Setup all pressure test packages by system and pressure
- Prepare a complete project turnover package for each discipline
- Fully understand safety as it relates to construction activities
- 10+ years of QA/QC management related to construction, petro chemical, mechanical & power industry
- minimum certification of AWS CWI or API 510
- Understand all related codes, minimum; ASME, AWS, API, AWWA, NFPA
For nearly six decades, Primoris has built a reputation for taking on challenges that others will not – setting the bar ever higher for ourselves and our industry with each project. Now, as we build a sustainable infrastructure that supports the growing needs of the nation – and the world – we reaffirm innovation, quality, the growing needs of the nation – and the world – we reaffirm innovation, quality, service, and safety as our core values. And we remind ourselves that the pioneering spirit of yesteryear fuels the imagination of today.
Primoris Services Corporation (PSC) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company – and insist on great performance.
And that’s a product of our people, passion, and partners.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.