Project Engineer Utilities - Belgium, Netherlands
The Project Engineer is primarily responsible for all technical aspects of HVAC Systems and (clean) Utilities in a Biological and/or Pharmaceutical environment. He/she will report to the Manager Site Engineering.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Acts as Project Engineer with main focus on HVAC/UTIL area.
- Acts as a Sr. Specialist on the following systems:
- HVAC-systems in a Biological and/or Pharma Environment
- general utilities
- clean utilities (PW, WFI and clean steam)
- Room disinfection systems
- Laboratories with several different Biosafety levels.
- Responsible for the qualification of the systems.
- Takes part in trouble shooting and remediation project teams
- Master-/Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline degree (e.g. HIT-W).
- Preferably relevant experience as subject matter expert/engineer or a in a high tech industry like Biotech or Pharma.
- Excellent technical abilities and a solid base in engineering
- Excellent skills of Project Scoping
- Ability to understand automated systems and design skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication in English and other languages (Dutch and/or German are a plus).
- Available at a minimum of 80% in service.
- a young, dynamic company with a let’s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- a competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- an attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.