Project Engineer, Supply Operations - Canada
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better word for those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as a part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Project Engineer, Supply Operations
- As a Project Engineer you be responsible for heading multidisciplinary project, in areas of mechanical, electrical, civil, automation and instrumentation.
- Will be coordinating external team and contact with supplier and ability to work in cross functional team within Organization.
- Will be responsible to assure that the projects under his/her responsibility are on budget, according planning, on quality and on time.
- Constantly searching opportunities for improvement the way of developing projects and keeping a deep critical analysis on processes that demands new projects.
In this position you need to have
- Engineering degree
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytical, Organized and multi tasked oriented
- Preferred experience with project management
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial bio-solutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company’s bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
- our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.