This job is currently Archived,
Project Engineer – Data Analytics (Part-time) - Germany
Brain Lab (company)
Posted on : 14 May 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We are looking for a Project Engineer to strengthen our Digital O.R. team and help drive our products forward.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team developing applications for our Digital Operating Room product portfolio.
- Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
- In this role, you will be driving the data analytics within our Digital O.R. department.
- You will be responsible for condensing the utilization statistics of our products to unveil trends and insights regarding their usage and performance.
- You will empower the product and project manager by providing an analytical backbone that allows to take data-driven decisions.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys project management but also has an interest in software development (scripting).
- We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow who bring their own ideas and make a difference.
- This position is available on a part-time basis; Please include your preferred working hours in your cover letter.
WHAT YOU OFFER
The Digital O.R. team is looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for data analytics and a drive to understand the clinical usage of company products
- Is motivated to contribute to the development and release of product innovations.
- Has the ability to own their given tasks and topics
- Ideally has knowledge in data mining / data analytics (SAS, SPSS, SQL or a similar tool)
- Willingness to be part of a high-skilled team
- Fluent English skills, eagerness to learn German
- We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally