- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company's mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you customer oriented and communicative? Do you prefer working hands-on and being involved in technical projects?
- Then, to help manage our Additive Manufacturing Projects for our headquarters in Belgium, you might be the person we are looking for to complete our team as a: Project Engineer .
- You will be the project manager of multiple projects to introduce new products of our manufacturing clients (in Belgium and the Netherlands) by means of additive manufacturing. Your first step is to guide our customers in structuring and defining their needs in order to turn their product into a certified manufactured product.
- You will assist them in choosing our products and materials.
- Naturally, your affinity with projecting will help you in determining the scope, performing technical analyses, and in decision making.
- You will closely follow-up on your projects and will coordinate your projects with all internal and external stakeholders.
- This job offers an excellent combination of technical aspects, project management, and client contacts within a production environment.
- You will be seated in the front row when it comes to the introduction of new products, with customers in various kinds of sectors (both large industrial companies and more consumer oriented companies).
- Master degree in a technological field or equivalent due to a sharp mind;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role and great projecting skills;
- Knowledge of or high affinity with post-machining of metals is considered a big plus;
- You are self-organized and are skilled at setting priorities;
- Customer oriented;
- You have great communication skills in English and in Dutch. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset;
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with variety, responsibility and space for autonomy in an innovative atmosphere.
- You get the opportunity to grow in a young, dynamic, strong growing and future-oriented Belgian company.
- You will learn all there is to know about 3D printing and you will be in charge of projects that help bring a specific product to market.