With more than 350 consultants, CVO-EUROPE provides expertise in every activity that may affect patient health, product quality or data integrity.
CVO-EUROPE is an international group with business divisions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the USA.
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Determinate the feasibility of the project and the preliminary design,
• Evaluate the risks,
• Search for and select suppliers,
• Coordinate the project in terms of planning (determination of critical milestones, deadlines, organize meetings),
• Write the specifications and URS,
• Define the commissioning, qualification, validation strategy,
• Ensure the follow-up of the project and sub-contractors,
• Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
• You have an engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of engineering projects (building, equipment, revamping, utilities ..) in the Life Sciences industry.
• You are used to work in regulatory environment and you have good knowledge of cGMP.
• You speak fluently German and English. French is nice to have.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.
If you are looking for a satisfying career, full of rewarding and varied experiences, with the possibility for development, apply to join the team at CVO-EUROPE!