This job is currently Archived,
Project Engineer German Market Leuven Belgium,
Posted on : 02 February 2017
Who Are We:
- We are a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- As a growing company,we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you dynamic, flexible and communicative? Then it s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Project engineer for our german market.
- You will manage the projects for our industrial clients
- You will be the project manager in charge of industrial 3D printing projects
- Your first task will be to guide our industrial clients in their choice for our products and materials and make adequate price proposals for 3D printing.
- Then you will follow the projects closely and keep in touch with the clients.
- Also you will be seated in the front row when brand new prototypes are being produced. They will be produced for example for large industrial companies, but could also be produced for the world of consumer products or various other sectors.
- You make sure that all parties are well informed on the project.
- This job offers a nice combination of technical aspects, project management and client contacts within a production environment.
- You have obtained a bachelor/master, and you have a technical background
- You know how to take responsibility for your actions.
- You have a strong interest in the world of industrial production and you can manage different projects in an organized manner.
- You are a good communicator and you have interest in the technical side of additive manufacturing and project management.
- Fluent language skills of English and German are required.
- You possess strong verbal communication, collaboration, teamwork and leadership skills.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with variety, responsibility and space for autonomy in a high tech atmosphere.
- You get the opportunity to grow in a young, dynamic, strong growing and future - oriented Belgian Company.
- You will learn all there is to know about 3D printing and you will be in charge of projects that help bring a specific product to market.
- Career opportunities both vertically and horizontally.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates