This job is currently Archived,
Project Engineer Electronics - Belgium
Posted on : 14 April 2017
- Do you want to have impact on companies and help growing their grow successfully? Do you want to be on the edge of technology and innovation?
- Do you like anticipating the latest trends in electronics and embedded systems software? Join our mechatronics team .
You help companies to innovate by
- building proof-of-concepts based on electronics and embedded systems,
- designing sensing applications and measurement setups,
- providing technical advice to companies in the domain of electronics and embedded systems.
- You are passionate about electronics, embedded systems and embedded software.
- You are intrigued by the technical aspects of smart products, their underlying architectures and key technologies.
YOUR SKILL SET
- You have enjoyed a thorough education in electronics (master degree) and have considerable, proven experience in this area or in a comparable environment.
- You deliver high quality solutions.
- You combine experience in designing electronics (schematic design, PCB layout, board bring up) with embedded software engineering skills.
- Notions of (either) electric motors & drives, NI Labview & hardware, PLC & industrial communication protocols, electrical installations and power electronics are a plus.
- You have a hands-on work approach and you are results-oriented.
- You are communicative. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset.
- You are above all an enthusiastic problem solver, who likes taking initiative together with colleagues, and turning her/his insights into an innovative solution.
- We welcome you in a dynamic and collaborative environment where learning, improving and innovating is key.
- You will be part of a unique team of professionals, whose mission is to unlock the innovative potential of smart products for the Belgian technology industry.
- You will be actively involved in interesting projects with and for companies. You will build up knowledge and experience in advanced technologies.
- You will enjoy flexible work conditions and the possibility of strong personal development.
- We offer an attractive salary package, in line with your job and your experience.