This job is currently Archived,
Project Engineer - Denmark
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- If you are passionate about qualification, automated equipment and have flair for IT this job is a great opportunity for you.
- You will join a highly skilled team responsible for implementing new equipment and projects across company´s manufacturing sites.
- With approximately 300 people across manufacturing sites in Denmark and France, Finished Goods Production is responsible for packaging of company's commercial products worldwide, as well as packaging for clinical trials.
- You will have 3 main responsibilities: projects, optimization of processes & equipment and second line support.
- The main project activities for the coming years are the implementation and qualification of 2 new blister lines and implementation of Serialisation and Traceability according to global regulatory standards.
- As a project engineer you will be part of the project team responsible for the entire project life-cycle including activities such as user requirement specification, vendor selection, installation, qualification/validation until handover to the end user.
- The projects vary in scope and complexity, but often involve a high number of participants from different parts of the organization, requiring coordination and follow up on activities to meet deadlines.
- We are constantly working on improving the Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) by improving our processes and performing upgrades to the equipment.
- This involves planning technical interventions, coordination with colleagues in maintenance and quality, as well as users and suppliers.
- As second line support you will be a part of the daily troubleshooting and support to ensure that technical problems are solved efficiently in cooperation with the technicians.
- All activities must comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Therefore writing, review and execution of documentation such as change requests, test protocols and reports is an integral part of the work.
- This is an opportunity to join a specialized team of highly skilled and recognized colleagues with a strong track record of successful project execution and support.
- Based on your individual competencies and our needs, we will establish a training- and development plan, to ensure that you get the best possible start in your new job and continue to grow personally and professionally.
Qualifications and Expectations
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- You hold a degree in engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in food or pharmaceutical production/packaging
- Experience in GMP and qualification of equipment is an advantage
- Regardless of your background you must have a flair for automation and packaging equipment, but more importantly the curiosity to continuously improve within your field of expertise.
- Knowledge on IT compliance in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Ability to analyze and translate data from different sources into workable solutions to problems
- Work in a structured and disciplined way while maintaining quality and productivity
- Establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at different levels
- Balance assertiveness with empathy to create win/win situations
- Build team spirit by listening, consulting and communicating openly and proactively
- Outgoing and take on responsibility for own learning
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.