- You will join our Project Management Departement in charge of development projects for automatic transmissions and hybrid systems for our Customers in the automobile. Your main role consists in managing, supporting and reporting to our headquarters in Belgium and Japan all necessary activities and meetings in order to ensure product development within the expected timing.
Main accountabilities include:
- Follow up in close cooperation with our Customer on project progress
- Manage & Report main project indicators
- Support European Project Management in preparing and achieving the Automatic Transmission Business Plan through the various project stages.
- Coordinate testing activities such as vehicle, climatic chamber and test bench validation.
- Clarify and represent Customer’s voice and facilitate communication between all parties involved in automatic transmission projects to reach a win-win cooperation.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanics or Mecatronics
- Fluency in English and French (read, spoken and written)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- 2 years experience in automotive industry or similar position is an asset.
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural environment is a must and an experience of dealing with Japanese counterparts would be highly beneficial.
- Stress-resilient (i.e. priority minded, synthetic, well organized)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Passion for automotive industry and interest in our drive-train products
- Systematic, result or solution oriented, problem solver
- Analytic, rigorous
- Open to foreign cultures, other disciplines
- Learning by him/herself, not reluctant to OJT (on the job training
- A unique opportunity to join a team of engineers with various origins and specialities working on technologies amongst the most complex, fascinating and innovative that exist in the automobile.
- An open-minded, multicultural and international environment that offers an opportunity to play a key role in the concrete realization of projects in close cooperation with a major European car manufacturer.
- The possibility to develop your technical and human competency with room for progress in your job both in Belgium and internationaly if you so wish.
- A pleasant and comfortable place of work
- An attractive salary package with competitive fringe benefits.