Project Coordinator Tranent United Kingdom,
Charles River (company)
Department Marketing Statement
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for our Project Coordination Department located at our site in Tranent, Edinburgh.
The following are minimum responsibilities and requirements related to the Project Coordinator position.
Duties and responsibilities include:-
- Working with our Enterprise Resource Planning system - SAP.
- Reviewing scientific scopes of work, protocols and contracts, to build financial study designs in SAP.
- Maintaining study schedules, updating study designs in SAP and releasing invoicing milestones.
Applicants should have:-
- Good numeracy and literacy skills to understand financial data as well as scientific protocols and amendments.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- A degree, or a minimum of several Highers, or equivalent.
About our Project Coordination Department
Our Project Coordination department is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the financial revenue forecasting and recognition of scientific projects. This team deal with a variety of staff on site from Scientific Operations Study Management, Finance, Purchasing and Client Services.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities.
Find a Job Find Candidates