This job is currently Archived,
Project Coordinator in the Global Serialisation Programme, Production - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Do you want to be part of a business critical programme in our company and improving patient safety by applying serialization at our packaging lines and ensuring product tractability worldwide? Do you see yourself working with cross-organisational stakeholders at various levels?
- Then, you might be the Project Coordinator we are looking for in the Global Serialization Programme (GSP) in production IT.
About the department
- As part of the Global Serialization Programme, you will be part of our company production, which is responsible for the end-to-end supply chain of all products from our company.
- The Global Serialization Programme is nested within the IT organisation and we are responsible for initiating, planning and executing large strategic IT and automation transformation programmes in the production areas worldwide.
- GSP will ensure our license to operate by securing our products fulfill the serialization requirements from different countries.
- Working in this programme will provide you with a unique insight into all of our company business processes across Operations, from sales affiliate to production.
- As a Project Coordinator, you will support the Production Solution Project Manager with the practical tasks related to project management, project governance, communication and status reports. You will also take part in the packaging line implementation roll out by creating, optimizing, maintaining and managing implementation templates, tools and best practice material.
- In the role, you will interact with colleagues at different levels in the organisation and collaborate with many different departments across the organisation.
- You will get a deep understanding of how projects are managed and governed in our company.
- At the same time, you will contribute to improving the success rate of the line implementation projects by strengthen the quality and standardization level of the implementation tools and guides.
- You have recently graduated with an Master's degree and you have an ambition of being a Project Manager in the future.
- We expect you to be structured and having a flair and interest for production processes, people and IT.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.