- Work as the on-site coordinator supporting the company project manager to deliver all required on the ground services by coordinating the company, OEM and TPV resources in line with the agreed relocation schedule.
- You will also be required to liaise with the customer project manager and their internal resources to establish or maintain positive working relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Escort and direct all company/OEM and TPV resources whilst on site to perform duties in line with scheduled tasks.
- Perform briefings to company/OEM/TPV’s arriving on site in relation to desired outcomes for the project.
- Report operational activity back to the company project manager including status against defined/required actions and schedule.
- Management of inventory from origin to destination including the recording of all items and materials that have been decommissioned/packed/moved and re-commissioned so as to always have an accurate audit trail and inventory/manifest of items being relocated.
- Ensure completion of data entry where required in order to maintain integrity of inventory management or the distribution of data so that this process can be completed.
- Compiling of data and information for the company project manager to be used in client briefings and reporting.
- Consistent and fluent communication between all stakeholders but in particular to/from the company and customer project manager.
- Raise risks, concerns and issues on any area of the project immediately to the company project manager.
- Provide a consistent level of professionalism, positive energy and a “can do” attitude in our approach to projects no matter the challenges and hurdles that are put in our way
- Professionalism, excellent listening skills, superior analytical skills, great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage one’s time with minimal supervision to achieve objectives
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Two or more years of administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via telephone and email
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of SAP systems and MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Highly organized and motivated. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, experience with customer interaction.
- Must be able to work independently and make decisions enabling solutions to be implemented when faced with issues or challenges
- Must be willing to travel and work flexibly, sometimes potentially out of hours to the needs of the business
- Ability to travel to and from multiple client sites.