Project Assistant, Regulatory Affairs - Netherlands
Charles River (company)
Charles River Laboratories Den Bosch (www.criver.com) is a subsidiary of the US-listed multinational company Charles River Laboratories International Inc. The organisation employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide. Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization. The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products. Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
The Regulatory Affairs department would like to get in contact with an enthusiastic:
REGULATORY AFFAIRS ASSISTANT
You work in a team of regulatory affairs assistants, scientists and experts as well as with colleagues from other Charles River departments and/or sites. You will be the person to support the regulatory affairs team with regulatory (and) administrative work, scheduling, IT tools, etc. You are involved in the regulatory administrative work that is performed in the department, e.g. filling out registration forms, preparing Caddy dossiers. You are involved in the start-up and finalization of projects, the scheduling of the work and the finances for the projects of the team. You are contact person internally and externally for several IT tools, we standardly use within our department, e.g. IUCLID, Caddy. Depending on your background you can be more involved in work on specified global chemical legislations and/or content of dossiers through preparation of IUCLID robust study summaries.
- Bachelor degree, in e.g. applied sciences, biology, chemistry;
- Preferably some work experience in an industrial pharmaceutical or chemical environment;
- Good organizational and planning skills, with an eye for detail;
- Comfortable with IT tools;
- Good communicative skills, both oral and written (in Dutch and English);
- A team player with a pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible and accurate attitude.
- A challenging job in an international working team;
- The possibility to further develop in your area of expertise;
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment;
- An open culture in a pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- A position for 32-40 hours per week.
For more information about this job opening please contact Mrs. Jeannette Paulussen, PhD, Head of Regulatory Affairs, phone: +31 (0) 73 640 6700. If you are interested in this position, we invite you to either apply via our website www.crl.com or send your letter of application together with a curriculum vitae to email@example.com