Program Manager, RTSM Enablement - United States
Bioclinica, the trusted leader in clinical trial management innovation and therapeutic expertise, is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing technology team! We are company that values technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success. We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Program Manager, RTSM Enablement. This position is based out of our Audubon, PA office. Remote candidates will be considered.
The Program Manager, RTSM Enablement is the primary Bioclinica designee for personnel and program related issues with one or more assigned customers participating in Bioclinica’s RTSM Enablement program.
Provide oversight and program management of assigned Bioclinica eClinical Product Line by:
- Responsible for all facets of program delivery by demonstrating proficiency in the basic knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) related to proper planning, efficient organization of resources, thorough coordination between internal and external agencies, appropriate directing of concurrent and consecutive work packages/tasks and timely communications of current and future activities.
- Develop, implement and maintain strategically focused programs
- Develop and manage multiple program communications and prepare and/or edit a range of correspondence, conduct meetings, and ensure all key documents are accurate and kept up-to-date
- Oversee simultaneous programs/customers and ensure progress toward successful completion that achieves consistent customer satisfaction
- Monitor key critical path program activities to ensure they are completed within time boundaries and are acceptable to primary internal and external customers
- Diagnose root cause of the breakdown of planned activities during execution of the program
- Directs appropriate team member(s) in timely resolution of issues
Manage the technical requirements of the program development and delivery model by:
- Creating and executing development plans and revising, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Leading and overseeing customer program implementation projects
- Keeping customers well informed on status of development efforts and serves as liaison between development staff and customer.
- Ensuring technical teams are contributing to continued expansion of our service delivery.
- Communicating and enforcing BioClinica standards
- Consistently delivering high-quality services to our customers.
Ensure Customer satisfaction by:
- Managing customer interaction and expectations regarding development efforts – defining phases of implementation, pooling resources and defining the project plan
- Developing lasting relationships with customer personnel that foster customer ties.
- Communicating effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Building a knowledge base of each customer’s business, systems and objectives
- Developing and managing a certification program for implementation partners / staff
Provide project team performance management and leadership within the program by:
- Provide timely guidance to Project Team as required
- Routinely review timelines with project managers to address current and potential risks and/or customer issues to ensure that all deliverables will be met
- Work with operations in identifying tools and techniques for capturing metrics for study build, custom code needs, pre- and post-production escalations and defects
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives to include service quality and efficiency
Serve as Subject Matter Expert
- Provide eClinical industry expertise to assist customers during their decision-making, mentor internal team members, and improve the overall service experience
- Develop and maintain sufficient product knowledge of Bioclinica eClinical products, including, but not limited to, Trident IRT
- Coordinate with various internal and customer stakeholders with various viewpoints and levels of expertise as projects progress through the project life cycle
- Ensure that the requirements and project scope are appropriate and comprehensive by engaging with SMEs at the early stage of a project
- Travel: 5-20%
- Lifting: 0-50 lbs
- Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and company SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or related field required
Additional skill set:
- Ability to tailor communication based on audience; Knowing when to be direct at the same time being responsive to internal and external concerns and agendas to achieve optimal project outcomes
- Working knowledge of eClinical systems—a requirement for internal candidates
- Strong motivational skills and abilities – promoting a team based approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
- 3 or more years Pharmaceutical Project or Program Management experience, preferably within the clinical trials space
- Senior candidates should have 3 or more years program management experience in eClinical, or 8 or more years project management experience (3+ in eClinical)