Program Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company drives the development of new medical solutions for patients by managing public-private partnerships (PPPs) that bring together academia, industry and society.
- A key ingredient of successful PPPs is an independent third party that builds trust, provides governance and transcends barriers.
- This is exactly where our company comes in.
- Our company is the result of the merger of the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine and Top Institute Pharma.
- monitoring the progress of projects according to the defined time-line
- ensuring that projects meet the defined goals and objectives
- guaranteeing high quality levels in all project activities and output
- advising consortium leadership on possible solutions
- tracking and controlling project budgets
- coordinating inter-partner relationships and activities
Skills and experience
- PhD in a bio-medical discipline
- Preferably, one year’s experience in the private sector or a similar program management function
- A strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- The ability to work under time pressure
- A hands-on mentality
- We offer you a challenging and versatile job with ample freedom and responsibility in an enthusiastic team.
- The position is initially for a period of one year.