This job is currently Archived,
Program Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company drives the development of new medical solutions for patients by managing public-private partnerships (PPPs) that bring together academia, industry and society.
- A key ingredient of successful PPPs is an independent third party that builds trust, provides governance and transcends barriers.
- This is exactly where our company comes in.
- Our company is the result of the merger of the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine and Top Institute Pharma.
In collaboration with other members of the team, the Program Manager will be responsible for:
- monitoring the progress of projects according to the defined time-line
- ensuring that projects meet the defined goals and objectives
- guaranteeing high quality levels in all project activities and output
- advising consortium leadership on possible solutions
- tracking and controlling project budgets
- coordinating inter-partner relationships and activities
Skills and experience
- PhD in a bio-medical discipline
- Preferably, one year’s experience in the private sector or a similar program management function
- A strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- The ability to work under time pressure
- A hands-on mentality
- We offer you a challenging and versatile job with ample freedom and responsibility in an enthusiastic team.
- The position is initially for a period of one year.