Mobilize all resources to overall manage the progress of project Wrigley to meet key schedule and milestones safely within budget.
1. Project key schedule and milestones include:
a) Pre-authorization to final authorization
b) Key equipment design and purchase
c) Mechanical completion
d) Standard operating procedure setup
e) Operation crew recruitment and training
f) Line trial and product qualification
g) Ready to operation and handover
2. Project resources include:
a) Project execution team in Guangzhou site
b) Manufacturing Technology and Engineering resources in US
c) Engineering and Capital sourcing resources in China outside Guangzhou
1. Education: Bachelor degree or above in subjects of science and engineering or related.
1. Self-driven & result oriented.
2. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. ~5 years manufacturing related management experience in foreign company:
a) Leading safety improvement efforts.
b) Practical knowledge of maintenance and reliability best practices.
c) Practical knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and experience.
d) Asset Leadership experience:
Find a Job Find Candidates