Program Coordinator (Medical Publishing) - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Program Coordinator has an important role within the project delivery team in the administration of medical publication projects for our pharmaceutical company clients.
- The Program Coordinator is responsible for financial administration, maintaining overviews, and providing general support to the project team.
- As part of the team, the Program Coordinator maintains professional contacts with pharmaceutical company clients regarding project administration, , handles project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers, and liaises with hotels and travel agencies.
Essential requirements are:
- very organized
- meticulous attention to detail
- accurate and
- ability to multitask
- Effectively work to tight deadlines
- very good command of the English language (oral and written)
- excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- experience in finance management/administration
- Good communication skills are essential
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities, our company offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.