Program Coordinator (Medical Education) - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you interested to take a step into medical communications and education?
- The Program Coordinator has an important role in a matrix team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects (live meetings and digital) for our pharmaceutical company clients.
- The Program Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration, and providing general support to the project team
- As part of the core team, the Program Coordinator maintains professional contacts with medical experts and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings, handles project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers and faculty, and liaises with congress organizers, logistics agencies, hotels, and travel agencies.
- Very organized
- Detail oriented and
- Ability to multitask
- Effectively work to tight deadlines
- Very good command of the English language (oral and written)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in finance management/administration
- Good communication skills are essential
- Past work with logistics agencies or congress service organizations is an advantage.
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities, our company offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.