This job is currently Archived,
Professional/Snr Professional PSC - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
- Join Global Finance Team at our company and get a life-changing career!
About the department:
- The finance department is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Center.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
- Converting Free text requisitions to Orders
- Handle mailbox and phone calls
- Handle invoices discrepancies (MRBR blocks, Verify/clarify)Catalogue optimization
- Update Purchasing Portal and e-Procure News where relevant with info to end users regarding own professional area
- Support end users in e-Procure.To be able to perform the control /Review for Price block
- Approval on weekly basis for commodities handled by PSC-IN and follow up on non-compliance of the same
Main Job Task:
- Ensure that KPI’s are met on various tasks
- Should ensure that daily operation tasks have been completed on daily basis Convert free text requisitions to orders within 24 hours of receipt
- Follow up on orders and customer queries.Follow up on invoices and credit notes.
- Follow up with the LOB for goods receipt on order and invoice from the vendor.
- Be part of duty roster for mails and phones and handle the requests from end users seeking advice
- Handling Order confirmations to the generic mailboxes.Invoice questions and Reply from vendors on questions generated by purchasing assistant
- Experience in efficient handling (Review and Control) of SARBOX Compliance.
- Face of the team in the quarterly Meetings on Feedback cases involving, preparation of presentation, and explanation to the stakeholders etc.
- Analysis of Quality of the Feedback cases created by LOB and handled by LOB.
- Handle order confirmations of all commodities.
- Handle Frontline support to LOB and closely work in collaboration with Corporate Sourcing to provide quality support for queries related to suppliers and products.
- Handle queries related to eProcure system and provide support to HQ and affiliate stakeholders.
- Involve in Process training for new joinee, stake holders on the process knowledge
- Any Bachelor/Master Degree from a well-recognised institute
- Good academic track record and grades
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working with procurement, Supply Chain Management and/or Supplier Management
- Experience from working in ERP systems – preferably SAP
- Preferably experience in procurement operations
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference