This job is currently Archived,
Professional - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
About the department:
The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
- Processing of invoices majorly in Smart Scan for HQ team
- On time completion of given activities as per the activity list
- Error corrections
- On time processing of invoices
- Solve issues and exceptions in invoices with the help of Team Lead or seniors
- Thorough understanding of the process as related to processing invoices for payment
- Facilitate the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team
- Maintain technical accounting skills, and accounting systems and process skills
- Professional interaction and communication
- Self-motivated to work independently, within delegated authority, with minimal or no supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team, and a clear understanding of how assigned responsibilities impact other processes and the work of other people
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Identify processes for improvement of quality and productivity
- Fulfill tasks, which are meeting the defined targets at all times
- Meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to provide required data when needed
- Should be a Graduate in Commerce /MBA
- Good academic track record and grades
- Fresher’s with Good communication skills
- Proficient & extensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.