Production Technician- Upper Hutt Job - New Zealand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Due to an increase in product demand, our Manufacturing Operations team based at our Upper Hutt site require a number of Production Technicians to manage current workflow. We require production professionals on fixed term contracts until the end of 2018. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Operating equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and performing tasks and processes in accordance with the SOPs ensuring all tasks are completed to these standards.
- Documenting all tasks in batch records, worksheets or logbooks in accordance with Good documentation practices
- Minimising deviations in the manufacturing of product including problem solving any issues, identifying and eliminating deviations from the manufacturing process
- Maintaining good housekeeping and equipment maintenance
- The increased product demand also creates some opportunity to be involved in capital works. Whilst only a small part of the role; experience with validation/commissioning or Rockwell automation software would be advantageous.
Your success will be determined by your ability to demonstrate:
- Practical experience in a manufacturing or biological environment and an understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Strong attention to detail and able to follow SOPs and troubleshoot issues/ deviations
- Life Sciences or Engineering degree (highly desirable)
- A commitment to getting results by collaborating with a diverse team
MSD ANIMAL HEALTH
MSD Animal Health is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science. We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
Apply now online for immediate consideration.
MSD is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Technician-Biochem Manuf Job Title:Tech, Operations
Primary Location: APAC-NZ-WGN-Hutt City
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Biochemistry, Technician, Plant, Healthcare, Science, Technology, Hospitality, Manufacturing