- Harvest activities such as preparation, receiving, etc.
- Conditioning activities such as pre-cleaning, gravity operation, bagging, palletizing, etc.
- Return and rework activities
- Field management activities such as scouting, field maintenance
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Gathering data for future aid in continuous improvement projects
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School diploma or GED and two years or more of related work experience
- Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (plant, warehouse)
- Willing and able to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- Willing and able to work shift work including weekends and nights and overtime to meet production demands as needed
- Basic computer skills
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Associate’s degree
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work
- Knowledge of production agriculture and production plant operations
- Previous fork lift experience
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.