- Ensure continued direct labor for the Reagent Operations team.
- Responsible for the manufacturing, and in-process testing of potential and existing products.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Normally receives no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities could include:
- Prepares buffers and other general laboratory reagents according to standard formulations.
- Formulates bulk products. May perform in-process or final product testing.
- Operates and maintains production equipment. Weighs, measures, and checks materials to assure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities. Maintains inventory of chemicals, antibodies or supplies. Performs cycle counting and MRP transactions.
- Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements.
- Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work.
- Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management.
- Follows BDIS Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for safety in immediate work area. Participates in EH&S programs.
- Notifies supervisor of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required. Create, format, edit and update documents for the Operations teams.
- Perform ECR/O duties for the Operations teams.