Production Technician I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Assist with seasonal cell collection. Perform all PTS production related activities with general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with seasonal crude lysate production.
- Perform all PTS production related activities.
- Responsible for cleaning and preparation of clean rooms, stocking fill supplies, performing pre-fill potency test and preparing reusable supplies for autoclaving/depyrogenation.
- Perform Class 100 fill operations using automated and manual equipment.
- Responsible for printing and inspection of final PTS products and sustain general environmental upkeep.
- Responsible for proficiency in all SOPs in areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: Zero to twelve months related experience in and/or training in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: None
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet