This job is currently Archived,
Production Supervisor II - United States
Posted on : 23 May 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Supervises production according to established guidelines.
- Schedules, assigns and manages the activities of team members.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Hires and trains staff as needed.
- Coordinates development and documentation of procedures.
- Ensures customer service level, cost and quality, efficiency are maintained.
- Participates in Material Review Board meetings.
- Troubleshoots production issues.
- Monitors processes and makes adjustments to stay within schedule, budgets, and established targets.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends changes as needed.
- Coordinates with other teams on procedures and improvement opportunities.
- Provides skilled technical guidance for production issues.
- Provides product leadership by assessing results through finished product release.
- Develops strategy to meet business goals and schedules according to plan.
- Assists with establishing annual budgets.
- Tracks expenses against budget.
- Controls expenditures.
- Perform production related SAP transactions
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Evaluates routings and recommends changes as appropriate.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or related field.
- 5-7 years manufacturing production experience, preferably in a regulated environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Computer skills in relevant applications.
- Full knowledge of assigned product group(s).
- Strong Analytical, communication, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of inventory management, demand flow technology, production processes and related technologies.
- Relevant certifications or training a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.