Production Supervisor - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers' business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Production Supervisor, Agriculture & Bio energy
- We're looking for an energetic person to join our production team.
- You will plan, direct, and coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality and quantity specifications. You will also function as a key team member, by ensuring equipment is maintained and in good operating condition
- The Production Supervisor also plans efficient use of warehouse space as create production schedules.
In this position, you need to have:
- An agriculture and/or manufacturing background.
- Three years’ supervisory experience.
- Ability to understand, assess and change priorities quickly to respond to deadlines and/or unforeseen events.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports with accuracy.
- Work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Our company is the world leader in bio-innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow's bio solutions, improving our customers' business and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, company's bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world's resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow's ever-changing marketplace.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.