|Production Specialist - DSP|
|Prince Edward Island|
Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly Canada Inc, is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative animal health products.
Elanco is a world leader in developing products and services that enhance animal health, wellness and performance. Elanco products contribute to the production of an affordable and abundant supply of food. Our half-century of innovative products, services and global partnerships help to fulfill our vision of food and companionship enriching life.
|To produce veterinary biologics according to a defined production schedule following cGMP guidelines and specific outlines of production to meet market demands for Aquaculture products. |
· Bachelor’s Degree in a life sciences preferred. Diploma/Certificate in Bioscience Technology would also considered.
· 1 years of pharmaceutical/biological manufacturing experience in GMP environment preferred.
· Experience in purification of biologics using large scale TFF and chromatography would be considered an asset.
· Intermediate/Expert computer software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), SAP and control systems.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, both communications and written. The candidate in this position must be able to communicate effectively with Management and staff.
Elanco will conduct, at its own expense, background search (including verification of educational credentials, contacting three of your personal references) of the successful candidate.