This job is currently Archived,
Production Scientist Kidlington United Kingdom,
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- Production of company antibodies and other reagents in the manufacturing facility in Oxford, with primary focus on purification and conjugation.
- The role involves manufacturing to ISO:9001 standards, working to schedules with an understanding of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), troubleshooting and identifying process improvements.
- Manufacturing - Antibody Purification & Conjugation, Cell Culture
- Process Improvements implementing changes, creation and updating of SOP s
- New Product Transfer work
- Protein purification experience affinity, ion exchange, size exclusion, AKTA, HPLC
- Protein conjugation experience
- Cell culture techniques using static flasks and bioreactors
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001 environment
- Understanding of the principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
BSc in Biological Sciences related subject, preferred MSc
5+ years experience in a Laboratory production environment.
Kidlington Oxfordshire United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates