Production Scientist - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Production of company antibodies and other reagents in the manufacturing facility in Oxford, with primary focus on purification and conjugation.
- The role involves manufacturing to ISO:9001 standards, working to schedules with an understanding of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), troubleshooting and identifying process improvements.
- Manufacturing - Antibody Purification & Conjugation, Cell Culture
- Process Improvements – implementing changes, creation and updating of SOP’s
- New Product Transfer work
- Protein purification experience – affinity, ion exchange, size exclusion, AKTA, HPLC
- Protein conjugation experience
- Cell culture techniques using static flasks and bioreactors
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001 environment
- Understanding of the principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
BSc in Biological Sciences related subject, preferred MSc