Production Sanitizer - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.
Production Sanitizer performs the proper sanitizing and cleaning of processing and production equipment to maintain a sanitary work environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for environmental cleaning and sanitation of the process equipment and Manufacturing area on a daily basis.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists.
- Assists Operators with labor duties related to CIP’s, normal dry cleans, wet washes, assembly/disassembly of equipment, silo switches, start ups & shut downs.
- Accurately and completely processes and handles animal feed and rework while complying with established Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Operate a vacuum sealing machine.
- Prepare and document all cleaning solutions and prep cleaning equipment for use by manually lifting and moving equipment and/or chemicals.
- Verifies the concentrations and effectiveness of sanitation solutions.
- Trained on chemical handling and use.
- Has willingness and ability to be cross-trained on different pieces of machinery in production.
- Operate and navigate computer and various applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or equivalent (GED): consideration may be given to those who hold
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions.
- Must be able to follow detailed written instructions.
- Previous janitorial experience is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, safety awareness, a commitment to quality, problem solving skills, dependability, and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.