- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance and execution of packaging controls within the IPT.
- Responsible for executing compliance related tasks such as Process Checks, Line Clearance, Line Opening and the review of Packaging Tickets.
- Will support waste handling process to ensure compliance with EHS, Finance and GMP requirements.
- Will participate in the investigation of and report writing related to any deviations and customer complaints within packaging.
- Will be delegated the responsibilities under the QMS/QSIP framework. This could include representing the department during audits, providing technical knowledge, remediating sub-system gaps and upskilling operators on GMP and operational issues.
- Verification that Line Cleaning, Line Opening and the status of material received into IPT is correct.
- Review and closure of Packaging Tickets
- Follow up on on-going internal and external audit actions. Ensure that commitments are met on time.
- Participate in and write investigations related to Deviations and Complaints.
- Updates SOPs and conducts training.
- Help with Management of EMS alarms
- Approve BOMS on Data 3
- QMS System:
- Sub-system owner for QMS Chapter 23 – Packaging Controls
- Minimum a tertiary qualification in Pharmacy / Registration with the S.A. Pharmacy Council
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- People Management skills.
- Excellent writing / documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- 2 yrs operations experience will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy: MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Powerpoint
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Communication Skills, Written, Oral and Presentation;
- Decision Making
- Self driven, self motivated and pro-active.
- Must be familiar with GMP systems and how they interlink.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Pharmacy, Environmental Health & Safety, Animal Health, Healthcare, Customer Service, Veterinary