This job is currently Archived,
Production Operator IV - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Performs assignments that are complex in nature and requires ability to Prepare, dispense and allocate Reagents and Additives.
- May determine methods and procedures on new or changing assignments. Uses independent judgment in evaluating and operating process equipment and instrumentation and materials to ensure constant compliance with SMPs (Standard Manufacturing Procedures).
- Monitors all matters related to Reagent Preparation including but not limited to Preparation, Dispensing, Accurate Record keeping and Identification Needs to posses the ability to read /dispense and verify accurately in a timely and efficient manner.
- Needs high level of detail orientation and ability to follow procedures step by step.
- Requires a good knowledge of bio chemical reagents and additives. Needs to be able to work at Line speed and stay ahead of production lines.
- Needs to have excellent communication skills.. Must be able to navigate in SAP.
- Must be able to remain focused and accurate during work shift with minimal supervision
- Must be good communicator (oral/written) of technical and non-technical information.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and interpret complex charts, drawings, diagrams and graphs.
- Must have the ability to complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner and detect and resolve problems in the performance of those tasks.
- Must be able to perform complex work to close tolerances (high quality and accuracy).
- Must be able to lift/move 1-5 lbs over 70% of the time and lift/move 5-25 lbs 40-70% of the time.
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of two years manufacturing experience is required.
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and basic use of a Windows environment is required.