Production Operator IV - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Performs assignments that are complex in nature and requires ability to operate a variety of production equipment to meet product and quality specifications.
- May determine methods and procedures on new or changing assignments. Uses independent judgment in evaluating and operating process equipment and instrumentation to ensure constant compliance with SMPs (Standard Manufacturing Procedures).
- Monitors meters, gauges, temperatures, pressures, and related controls.
- Interprets complex drawings, diagrams, charts and specifications.
- Generates reports, graphs, and other data. Performs complex work to close tolerances, high quality and accuracy.
- Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
- Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives.
- Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements.
- Assists and assumes leadership role as needed.
- May facilitate, coach and complete performance appraisals.